Over half a century of excellence in designing and manufacturing internal gear pumps, external gear pumps, and positive displacement pumps for the OEM and process market. Haight Pump prides itself on its outstanding lead time and quality customer service.
Filtration System Gear Pumps
Are contaminated fluids, poor suction conditions, intermittent remote operation, severe usage, and difficult operating environments a problem? Haight Pumps personnel have worked "hand-in-hand" with customers for decades to design, and build pumps that thrive in these challenging conditions.
- Increase pump service life in abrasive applications with optional "hatrided" or "extra hard" design
- Reduce assembly problems associated with mounting and alignment with our close-coupled mounting design
- Reduce time required for either manufacturing or maintenance with simplified pump/piping feature
- Improve flexibility and versatility with the optional, externally adjustable, internal relief valve.
- Extend service life and eliminate external piping for continuous operation with an optional internal seal flush design
- Reduce maintenance time for seal adjustment and replacement with a screw-on seal casing